Welcome to PAC online!
PAC is Pacifica’s only family gym that caters to all ages. A locally owned and operated gym, PAC delivers a wide array of classes that caters to all and with a well stocked selection of weights and machines there usually will be no waiting.
With one of the most extensive weight training facilities on the peninsula, PAC fitness center provides a complete cardio room, full selection of classes in our aerobics studio, and the biggest and best selection of free weights, lifting equipment, barbells, stationary machines, weight machines and the ever-popular Smith machine.
Conveniently located two blocks off highway one across from Linda Mar Beach, PAC is at the center for those on their way home to Half Moon Bay, Montara, Princeton, El Granada and Moss Beach.
Our martial arts gym is finally finished. Our 2000 sq ft. gym is fully matted, with 4 heavy bags and a 20 ft. elevated ring. We have PAC Taekwondo classes MWF at 6:00 for students 4 - 14 years. Our taekwondo classes compete regularly in local competitions.
Children’s Waiting Area
- We welcome children from 6 months to 10 years to stay and play in our toy-filled Kids Zone. The Kids Zone is open Weekdays 8:30am - 8pm and Weekends 8:30am - 5pm. We ask for a $2.00 donation per child so that we can buy more toys. Children are supervised by our staff. If your little one is upset or has to use the bathroom, we will bring them to you.
- Refresh after you workout with a mint-scented towel straight from the mini-fridge. You will feel fresh and invigorated when you smell the cool mint. We supply towels and antibacterial spray to clean the machines as you use them.
- Enjoy our beautiful showers. Just ask for a fluffy white towel, at no charge of course!
First one in free
- Your first session with one our personal trainers is always free. Just ask the front desk. We can arrange it or give you all of the info.
Forget you headphones?
- We are happy to lend you a pair. They are cleaned with disinfectant after each use.
Change up your workout!
- We have a full range of hand weights, jump ropes, kettlebells, exercise mats, rollers, medicine balls, and balance balls available to use.
- We have all of your favorite magazines.
- Help yourself to freshly brewed coffee every morning.
- Too hot? Too cold? Want a different channel on the TV? We are here to make your experience excellent. Let us know what you need to get in the zone. We are here to make today the best workout ever.
Hey, don’t know how to work a machine? We are here to help!
Come visit us at 640-B Crespi Drive (right next to the Log Shop) whenever you like. Our hours of operation are:
- Monday-Thursday: 5am-10pm
- Friday: 5am-9pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 7am-7pm
Or contact us by phone at (650) 738-1683.